Marina Bay Sands, with it’s three tall towers, could be compared to a castle from the land of fairies. The whole Marina Bay area has undergone a transformation of epic proportions and is now the de facto center of Singapore for visitors.
The variety of attractions at Marina Bay wouldn’t be complete without the famous Merlion, Singapore’s symbol and most sought-after photo-op.
1. ArtScience Museum: Open daily from 10 AM – 7 PM, the ArtScience Museum is a transformative walk into the past. Explore the creative processes at the heart of art, science, technology, and culture as you explore a museum which is a living embodiment of the ArtScience theme.
2. Shopping and Theatres: If you’re looking to pick up souvenirs of your visit, then you don’t need to look further than the Hotel Lobby. Or, you can check out the SkyPark Gift Shop. There are also 2 theatres at the Marina Bay Sands in case you want to catch the latest releases on a big screen.
3. Restaurants: With more than 20 restaurants to choose from, food is something you never have to worry about. Scour across a combined menu which features cuisines from almost every country you’ve heard of. There are even 2 celebrity chef restaurants and a DC Comics Themed Cafe at the Marina Bay Sands.
4. The Casino: This is the pride and crown of the Marina Bay Sands property in Singapore. Indulge in an extensive collection of over 2,300 slot machines and play more than 250 titles as you enjoy the most popular electronic gaming machines of all time. The casino is spread across three levels and you can gamble across 20 different card-games.
5. Observation Deck: The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is perched at the very top of the luxury complex. The SkyPark floats on the top of the three soaring towers and from 57 levels high, you’re at the perfect viewpoint to capture Singapore in an obstructed view. Couple stunning views with incredible dining experiences and you’re in for a glorious time.
The best time to visit is at night. The evening is the best time to visit because you can see all the lights glow up the night and the light show by the lake. The light show is around 8 pm